During the development, the design and functionality kept on evolving so I ended up having to be build a lot of flexibility into the backend interface.
My preferred ecommerce solution is Woocommerce and what with the extensive catalogue of products and variations from this client, it was a good test for how flexible and powerful Woocommerce actually was.
A lot of templates had to be redesigned and additionally functionality added.
But it all worked out really well in the end 🙂
- Responsive, fluid design using my Fluidal boilerplate WordPress theme
- Extensive customisation of Woocommerce
- Customised flexible backend
- Over 100+ products and variations
- Ajax product search
- Easy to update by using normal WordPress posts and pages